* Not valid with other discounts, Brooks/Garmin product or already marked down merchandise.
- Men’s and Ladies’ Dri-Fit Race Shirts
- Finisher Medals
- TAILWIND will be the Official Race Drink of the Bulldog Trail Runs
- Awards to the top three Male & Female finishers in ten-year Age Divisions
- Seven (7) fully stocked Aid Stations on the 50K course – All runners must carry two bottles
- Four (4) fully stocked Aid Stations on the 25K course – All runners must carry one bottle
- Approximately 5572′ total ascent and descent in the 50K
- Approximately 2786′ total ascent and descent in the 25K
- Nine (9) hours to complete the 50K
- Eight (8) hours to complete the 25K
- Computerized Chip Timing
- Pre-registration is online only. We do not accept mail-in registration.
- There is absolutely NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
- Shirts and shirt sizes are not guaranteed for runners who register after July 15.
- Race management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone, for any reason.
- Runners must be at least 18 y/o to run the race.
- Online registration will generate an email to you. Please check your SPAM folder if your email does not arrive.
- **Due to the 2017 increase in State Park fees, we will no longer be able to issue comp entries.
BIB PICKUP INFO
- Bib pickup is on race morning only.
- Photo ID is required to claim your bib.
- Please do not pick up your bib if you do not intend to run. See the Race Director if you only come to pick up your race shirt.
- There are no early starts.
- 50K runners may pick up their race bib beginning at 5:30a.m.
- 25K runners may pick up their race bib beginning at 6:30a.m.
Bulldog has a non-duplication awards policy so a runner who finishes in the Top 3 Overall does not qualify to win an Age Division Award. Therefore, your finish in your particular age group category may have improved due to other runners in your age group finishing in overall positions.