Birthdate: August 26, 1970
Favorite shoe: trails only; New Balance, Inov8, Hokas and Salomon depending on what type of trails.
Favorite distance to race: 50miles trails
Favorite places to run: Western State, Mt. Whitney, Mt. Baldy, Wrightwood and Sierra Madre trails if I’m up any of these mountains I’m Super Happy!
Favorite post-race meal: Spaghetti, avocados with Salad
Training philosophy: work hard running mountains, Have Fun! And always eat well!
Favorite or go-to workout: Mt. Wilson area stunning views!
What I like to eat/drink before a run: bananas, coffee and water
Favorite quote that inspires me: “if it doesn’t hurt your doing it wrong” “there is no one on this planet that can take away my running”
Why I run: it’s part of me just like sleep, eat and breathing
Where to find me when I’m not running: At the best running store in the world “RunWithUs Pasadena”
- 5k only tempo runs 18:10 not a short distance runner
- 10k only tempo runs around 42:00 not a short distance runner
- 1/2 only tempo runs around 1:40 not a short distance runner
- marathon 3:40 not a short distance runner 26.2 especially on the road is not my cup of tea! Unless I’m dragging a vehicle tire!!
- ultra 50k 5:42, 50 miles 8:12, 100k 13:30, 100 miles 24:30 and 176 miles 58 hours in some change in Thailand solo run
Please note: some of my best running is just running long distances all night under a full moon! Simply just love running mountains!