Why Run Resolution Relays?
Every new year we all make them. We make those resolutions to get healthier, lose that extra weight, make a difference in our community. Every year these resolutions fall to the wayside. Be it a lack of planning, lack of motivation, whatever that case may be, we make Em and break Em. Well this new year how about tackle a few of these resolutions together? Burn off that Christmas dinner, make a few friends, and help make a difference in your community. The proceeds raised from joining us will go to benefit cross country programs across the San Fernando Valley. Don’t have a team? No problem! You can join us anyways and enter our special 6k run! So what do you say, dust off those running shoes that you have sitting in your closet, get off the couch and let’s make a resolution together.
- You support high school students in your community!
- You support a local non-profit running club!
- You support those around you by getting yourself involved and feel a warm team atmosphere!
- You start the New Year off right by getting in shape and enjoying a fun race!
- We have several relay divisions from junior to Grandmasters 50+!
- Shirts provided with registration (limited!)
This is a team oriented event where we want you to feel included and be involved in your local community! Even if you can’t come up with a team of 4, we encourage you to join one of our club teams or run the individual 6k. If you can’t run, we could use several volunteers/cheerleaders around the course. So come join the party!