A huge THANK YOU to ALL of the Front Line Workers 👏 Hearing all of your stories about every deserving individual was heartwarming.
We’re happy to announce the final 12 winners of the HOKA ONE ONE Front Line Give Back Program. If you won, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your shoe size and HOKA shoe preference.
1) @drjdnp – She is an ER NP as well as a NP for Nursing Homes nominated by @dr.king2020nsg
2) Becky Schreibfeder – Nurse – nominated by Phoebe Chiang
3) @ty.nieves – Nurse working in the ED during the pandemic – nominated by @annabellepauline
4) Wella Raceles – COVID Nurse nominated by Phoebe Chiang
5) @ignvarcorona12 – Firefighter – nominated by @simply_ultrirunner
6) Norma – Nurse for Kaiser – nominated by Glenda Levesque
7) Diana Treister – Emergency nurse – nominated by Betty A. Gomez
8) Nicole Spaulding – COVID nurse – nominated by Mayra L. Garcia
9) @kristofferr24 – Works in the ER at Huntington Hospital – nominated by @kristinaf0ng
10) @kdimacali – Works at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles – nominated by @migueztabora
11) Glad Esguerra – Respiratory therapist in the ER – nominated by Nick Esguerra
12) Rebecca Andrade Espinoza – A nurse – nominated by Monica Bobadilla